Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Whole One Punk Thing

So i am wicked sick at the moment, and thus I am writing at 11:30 when i should be asleep. But alas I am coughing like a mofo.
Anyways, it served as a good excuse to finish up with the last episode of the Sundance Channel's "One Punk under God" Series.
If you haven't seen it, check it out on Itunes or your on-demand thingie for those that have fancy pants cable.
It may be the fact I am hopped up on cold meds, but I got a little teary at the end. Nothing has been such a good example of God's grace and love as this show has demonstrated. I can only hope that I show such love and care to those around me as that i have seen in this series. Something about family drama and honesty. It was really amazing. Anyways, I will write a more synthzied tome on this later, but for those that are in lands far away, try to get this show off of itunes. It is amazing!

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get better amigo! I'm glad you commented on my blog simple for the fact that I can now add your blog in my favorites.

I think it would be quite righteous if we all took a trip to NY and said 'hi' to Jay Bakker.

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better my friend!!
SO in regards to the One punk show and being teary eyed, I can relate. I did shed a tear at the end.. I agree with David, let's go to NY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home