Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back to non-intellectual posts that won't get referanced on other hip blogs

So i have been accused of being overly intelectual. Well this should prove I'm not, but I just talk a good game.

So I saw the best movie as of late. And really it is a suprise of how much i dug it. It was called "The Protector." It is a Thai Film... Could this be because I would like to live in Thailand someday? Maybe... but alas "The Protector" was great!

So do you remember the movie Comando with Arnold? Like from 1984? Yeah, the one where his daughter was kidnaped by drug sumuglers? Well, "The Protector" has the same plot, but instead of his daughter, it is his family Elephant! And the elephant was kidnaped by Australian exotic meat dealers....

Oh yeah, and the action was super fun. Like Jackie Chan Fun!

Best Movie ever! And yes he beats people up with elephant bones.... So Good

(Note: Read this blog while listening the "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me)

6 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, by playing Mercy Me, the Movie became anointed, which is why you liked it so much.
Darn it, even your silly stuff has deep theological implications to it.

But at least you didn't play the LB Video game and play Mercy Me.
You might have been raptured right then, the apocolypse would have started, and with you and Kirk Cameron gone, who could show us the way?

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha to the comment above. I was just gonna say that elephants are cool and any movie about rescuing an elephant is COOL!
I still want to see snakes on a plane...

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha to the comment above. I was just gonna say that elephants are cool and any movie about rescuing an elephant is COOL!
I still want to see snakes on a plane...

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude, which hip blog were you referenced on? I need this important information

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL You are to funny my friend!! I think after singing I can only imagine, and playing LB game we should get together and have a pot Luck!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Makeesha said...

potluck!!!!! oh my word, Christ will indeed return if we sing I can only Imagine while playing the LB video game and then going to a potluck. I have found the answer for hastening the rapture. let's get down to business

 

Post a Comment

<< Home