Sunday, February 18, 2007

back to the blog

so i haven't blogged in a bit, and really this is my blogg saying that tommorow i will blog more, but hey I will have funny stories.
I don't know if other people have this issue, but rarely do females wave at me in bars on trivia night, but alas tonight it happend... and I realized that others remember me, when i have issues placeing faces out of contex, and thus making interesting and awkward interactions....

Oh yeah, I also gave a talk today at church... that was fun... and odd....

And soon i will be in the tropics and away from the 60+ days of snow in colorado.....


i promise more in the AM.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger David said...

wow.
speaking at church and women waiving at you.
your a celebrity!
I'll wave at you in a bar too - although I know that's not very impressive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home