Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Soon I will look like Taylor Hackford

Over the last couple of weeks I have hit a nice patch of nostaligic self-consciousness that usually happens once a year or so. It is that late-middle school to early-high school self awareness where I have the irrational feeling that no one really likes me (I however do own this time for instilling my lovely humourous and witty irony that sometimes appears), but then I realize that I have been out every night for over a week and really I am just wicked tired, and am no longer the crazy extrovert that i once was, and all goes back to normal, and I stop feeling so self-conscious... Until yesterday, and this happens.....

I have a freakin' grey patch in my beard. Yeah, it is actually more white than grey, and it is more than one hair... So now I know within a couple of weeks I will look like Taylor Hackford and be married to a woman who looks suprisingly like the queen of england, or at least that is the extent that I have taken this to :)

(Note: go to IMDB.com to find out who is and what Taylor Hackford looks like)

3 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay - soon you will be in Asia and all will be well... or all will be in chinese. something like that. ;-)
you know, grey hairs are signs of wisdom. you apparently have a centrally located wise patch on your face ;-)
bethany

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Makeesha said...

centrally located wisdom patches...that's funny. You know dan, some of us find white/gray to have a certain sex appeal - so maybe you'll get lucky.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mak, Does the same apply for Hairy Backs??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home